Monday, November 01, 2010

(Almost) a year older and none the wiser

I still like more animated movies than non animated ones.
I still can fit in stuff I've had for 8 years.
I still find Tom and Jerry funny.
I still procrastinate.
The idea of a picnic out in a green place on a warm sunny yet windy day still excites me.
I still gaze up at the night sky and find it enchanting.
I still like finding amusing shapes among clouds, and cook up random stories describing how their day was.
I still find homework annoying.
I still get homework.
I still have a course whose title begins with 'An introduction to'. (NLP, btw.)
I still get excited about my birthday, and love bugging people to see their (virtual if actual is not possible) reactions.
I still get giggling fits for no reason.
I still sing the songs I used to sing as a kid when I play Antakshari.

I'm never going to grow up, am I? Not too sure if I want to either. Peter Pan, take a bow :)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Just lose #4 and you'll do fine =)

P said...

:P

working on it, let's hope things improve =)

Onkar Parrikar said...

For some reason this reminds me of "Amelie". Carry on; you're building a strong case for your own movie! (For the record, I really admire the character of Amelie Poulain in the movie.)

P said...

Aah! I have to watch the movie :D

Anonymous said...

@Onkar: Amelie is a lovely movie.

@Pranshu: I still finding homework annoying?
has I can haz taken over your english so badly? :D

P said...

Oh damn. Didn't realize that 'I still finding' thing, and as it turns out you were the first person to figure it out :P Corrected that now...

Aniket said...

I agree with Punky :D

Onkar Parrikar said...

@Eeshan: Indeed! Simple story, elegant narration...

sohini said...

amelie!! beautiful...

pranshoo...you said it sister...

Sanskriti said...

Procrastination is for all ages. So don't worry. :P

Anonymous said...

Wow! 10.5 of these 13 things apply to me too (Yes, i counted :|)! Damn!

Anonymous said...

And yes, Amelie is a beautiful movie. Pranshu, may be we can see it when you are here. :)

Sakshi said...

I feel the same..... don't have words for this Narration....the only word that I can say now is AWESOME.....